26 March 2020

One for the Boys

I’m back in my craft room again, as I have now filled the garden bin which will be emptied tomorrow. Then I start all over again. I haven’t made many masculine cards so here is one that I made earlier (in fact it was for a huge HP girl fan).

I think the image is from Bugaboo, please correct me if I’m wrong. I’ve coloured with Promarkers and the bunting is the backing sheet, and I just simply cut around the flags layered on top of the image.


I’d like to enter this card into the following challenges:

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-474-masculine.html

https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-41-anything-goes-optional-for.html

https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-10-anything-goes.html

http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-221-one-for-boys

Right off to see the latest on the news.

Jeanette





5 comments:


  1. Awesome card! I love the image, coloring (that red hair!), and the fun colorful banner. Great card!! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, What a playful masculine creation! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and sharing your magical creation with us! Good Luck, be safe and wash your hands often!
    HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of the Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS card!!! I love the banners at the top and of course that wonderful image. I'll have to go over to Bugaboo and find that one since my daughter is also a huge HP fan. In fact, she's watching one of the movies on TV now!
    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card for a HP fan. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    Debbie
    Dream Valley DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome graduation masculine card design! Would love to have you upload your great work to share on our new private Facebook Group called;"Masculine Cards". Hope to see you join us there for loads of creative inspiration! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.