25 March 2020

Flower Power

It’s been another lovely sunny day here although the wind is a little chilly, but I’m sure we all love that Spring feeling (here in the UK).

The stamp I used for this card is from Impression Obsession and called Single Daisy Print. I don’t think I’ve ever used this stamp before but felt it stands alone and kept it simple using Brusho’s to colour the background. The background script stamp is from Hunkydory and I use this stamp a lot.


I’d like to enter this card into the following challenge;

http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/2020/03/floral-focus.html

Have a good evening.

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I love the black image against the beautiful background. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I like the clean look and the beautiful yellow accents on your card. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.