31 March 2020

April Showers

Last day of March and what a strange month it’s been and I suspect April will be even stranger. I’ve started a new routine by getting up and doing a Zumba or aerobics session for an hour to get the day started. Not sure how long that will last for lol. It’s been too cold to go out in the garden, I’ll nip out later to water the veg seeds. Nothing’s appearing yet.

My card today is for Crafting Happiness Challenge where this weeks challenge is Anything Goes (weather).



I’ve used Penny Black stamp called .....in the Rain. I paper pieced the umbrella and skirt. Added glossy accents to the umbrella and the flower on the skirt flower and added a little gem. The rest of the image was coloured with Promarkers. I’ve scuffed up the edges with a little Tim Holtz tool I found in a box and added glitter glue on top. Card and paper from stash.

Bye for now.

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.