2 March 2020

All in Pink

Not much crafting done today but I did manage to create just one little card this evening whilst listening to 60’s music ready for a showtime of 60’s music on Thursday evening. Funny how the words come back to you, even though 60’s is not really my era, I’m more of a 70’s girl.

So here is my card:


Sorry the lighting is rubbish but you get the idea. This is a Sugar Nellie image called Sitting Nellie which I’ve colour with Promarkers. 

I’d like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Have a good evening.

Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. What a darling image. So pretty in pink! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to incorporate that sweet image into the sketch! Very nice card, thanks for entering at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, I love that little girl, she is so sweet. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of In The Pink. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.