7 March 2020

Anything with Wings

Not much crafting today, more about preparation for my first craft fair tomorrow, which I’m really looking forward too. Better remember my hand gel!

I’ve really been enjoying playing with different ink pads, my brayer and gel plate which was how I created this card.


It’s exciting to see what you created as you never know how it will turn out. I felt the blue layer lent it self to water so I put a reflection of the fairy in the water. I had never tried this technique until recently. Think I need to practise more.

I’d like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Bye for now.

Jeanette 

2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful Lavinia creations and such dramatic use of colour, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect creation for our wings theme at Allsorts. Loving how your gelli plate work turned out! So beautiful and creative!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week! I hope the craft fair was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.