4 March 2020

Is Spring Here Yet

Well we have rain again today. Yesterday was fabulous sunshine, so I chose a good day to do my Nordic Walking taster! Definitely taking that up again.

With Spring in mind I chose this really cute image by House Mouse called Sleeping in the Crocus which I used Promarkers to colour, embossed lilac card for backing along with black card and trimmings. I love black and lilac combo. Added a little black bow, some pearls and a flower button.

 I’m entering this card into the following challenges:




That’s it now, off for my curry night yum yum!

Jeanette



9 comments:

  1. How precious is this! Love it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image and card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are a great combo. This is very pretty and so is your embossing. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also ready for spring! I love your dainty embossing peeking through. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is way too cute!! Love the little critters!!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya thank you for joining us at I ❤️Pro markers I love your beautiful make
    Big hugs Sharon DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a sweet little scene and colored up so beutifully in the soft colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - one of my favourite House Mouse stamps.

    Thanks for joining us at the Get Creative Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.