24 March 2020

Flower Pot Bunny

Another day spent gardening and my legs really ache. I don’t understand why that would be as I go to the gym 3/4 times a week...? All the solar lights are out again and my garden is currently lit up like Heathrow airport.

I did have a bit of time to create a little card this evening. My mojo is still missing but I’m sure it will return soon.

For this card I used yet another Penny Black stamp (I have so many) called Bees and Bunny, which is so cute. I’ve coloured the image with Promarkers and the background papers is from my huge stash of papers.

I’d like to enter this card into the following challenges:






Have a lovely evening.

Jeanette 





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so fresh pretty colours
    Thank you for joining in at PFP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, cute image and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute,

    Thanks for sharing at both Creative Moments and I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your mojo has returned as you have created a beautiful card. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card.
    Stay safe.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how precious is this adorable creation, just beautiful :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely and sweet card. An adorable image. :) Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Jeanette! Love your choice of colour scheme and that little bunny in the pot is just the cutest!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super cute bunny card! I just love Penny Black stamps and your colouring on this little cutie is fab! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.