30 March 2020

Crow Talking

Squawk, squawk, squawk. That’s what I can here today, and they are trying to pinch all the bird food.

I’ve used mostly Lavinia stamp for this card. The quirky mushrooms and crows are Lavinia and the script is from Hunkdory. I created the background using Versa Fine Clair ink which I applied with make up sponges around a masked off circle, which became the moon. I’ve edge the moon in glitter glue and added a few dots around the edge. I’ve added Cosmic Shimmer Guilding Flakes to the mushrooms. I also stamped around the edge of the card in black script.


I’d like to enter this card into the following challenge;


Have a good evening

Jeanette


3 comments:

  1. love the background and the masking technique you did here, and the glitter around the circle/moon, totally cleaver!! Thank you for playing with us at MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love that background. Thank you for playing along with us at the Make My Monday Challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic background. It does make your stamps stand out well. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.