17 March 2012

I Love Vintage

And I do. I'm loving the vintage and steam punk style cards but unfortunately I still needs lots of practise. but I thought I'd give it a go and here's my card.

The images are from a stamp set from Rubbadubbadoo and Hero Arts. I used some garden twine to give the impression of rope, a page from a book which I've aged and made into a sort of scroll, and finally added a few candy dots and a brass charm. I'm entering this card into the following challenges
The Stamp Man Challenge - Vintage
Creative Card Crew - Vintage
Craft Room - Shabby Vintage
Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. wonderful vintage style card. love the twine and that curled corner too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely travel themed card, great idea with the twine. Really stunning creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Vintage Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too much practice even when you are as good as this. Your card is fantastic love all the little touches. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge good luck XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I love the colours and the stamps you've used, and the little additions look great. You've put it all together perfectly. Thanks for joining in with our Shabby/Vintage challenge over at the Craft-Room, and good luck.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely - thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.