16 March 2012

Birthday Wishes

A quick posting before getting my little man from school and spending the afternoon cooking yummy treats for us.
Here is a card I've made this week. I'm entering it into Sketch Saturday challenge and Allosrts Challenge
The image and sentiment is from pink petticoat, coloured with pro markers. I used my new nesties to matt and layer them both up. I have flipped the sketch to allow me to get image and embellishments on. The flowery paper is from my stash, along with the white ribbon which you can't see very well from photo. The flowers I pick up from th £1 shop last week along with the gems.
I hope you like Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. oh this is so pretty!
    Thank you for joining in this week at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.