15 March 2012

CHARMing

Over at CES Challenge they are doing a challenge to use a charm. I had the perfect card that I had made a couple of weeks ago but had chance to show you all on here. This is perfect for a teenager or music lover.
The image is one I've has a while, can't remember where its from now. Coloured with pro markers. The papers and card are from my stash. I've added black ribbon and tied on a guitar charm and used a happy birthday charm from my huge stash. I'm also entering this card into following challenges
Cute card thursday - Happy Birthday
I love pro markers - Anything goes
I hope you like. Michelle xx

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card, super cute image!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥for our special 4th birthday challenge this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab image & I love the DP looks fab how you have arranged it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, hope to see you again soon and good luck!
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.