11 March 2012

Boys Card


Well what a lovely weekend we've had here. Sun has been shining and we have made the most of it. Spent most of weekend with the boys in the garden and seeing family. Even managed to get them to help mummy do some gardening. We've done lots which means I haven't done much crafting although did plan tonight to do some but spent the evening speaking to a very good friend of mine also a crafter. Phoned her to wish her Happy Birthday for this week and forgot (pregnancy brain). So Vicky if you read this Happy Birthday and hope you have a lovely day. But wanted to put this card on before I get my beauty sleep.
This card I've made using a sketch from a challenge I'm entering. Though I have flipped the sketch so I could fit it onto card I was using.The image is from squiggles. This is great for boys. I coloured with pro markers and then added some googley eyes on, which I'm sure my nephew will love. The sentiment I done myself on computer. The papers and gems are from  my stash.
I hope you like. Michelle xx
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Cards for Men - Sketch
Squiggles - Birthday bash

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card,love the images and colours...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is brilliant I love the monster mash trio, they are such fun, thanks so much for sharing your card with us at squiggles. hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.