9 March 2012

White Space

Over at Squiggles stamps they are having a challenge called white space. I decided to give it ago as I've never made card with white in mind. Have to admit it was very hard to get started but once I did I actiually ended up making 3 cards (others on previous posts below). It's been very inspiring. Here on this card I've used a motorbike decoupage topper that I found. It was perfect as main colour is white with hint of gold. I worked with these two colours in mind but with white as main colour for this weeks challenge. The sentiment is from Pink petticoat. I used my new dies to matt and layer. I'm thinking of putting this one aside for Blue's dad for Father's Day in June as he loves his motorbikes and trikes. I hope you like. Michelle xx
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Squiggles - White Space
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
SSDS - Use your stash

2 comments:

  1. wow michelle you have been so busy, I think you have mastered the white on white cas style brilliantly. My hubby would love this card, will have to keep an eye out for this diecut! thanks for sharing again with us at squiggles hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE blog! Fabulous card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.