9 March 2012

Is Spring on it's way yet?

I'm hoping it will be a sunny weekend. I need to get into my garden for a good darn tidy up but before I do that I need to get a big pile of ironing done so this will be a quick post.


I done faux stitching around the edge of the card and the sentiment. Butterfly from Marianne Creatables with two layers. Edged the card and around the sentiment in green ink. Added some roses. I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
DYSU Challenge Blog - Go Green
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping - Bugs & Bees
Raise The Bar - Go Green
Jeanette

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - love that amazing butterfly.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love this butterfly dies.. one of my favorite.. And you make it wonderful with gold.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Nature, Bugs and Bees” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card - that butterfly is spectacular! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, I love the colors!!

    Hugs Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glorious green card, hope you got the ironing done!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh, love your fabulous card, everything about it is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.