9 March 2012

Another christmas card. This is my third card I've made so far this year. I'm feeling very organised for once. The image I've used is from Squiggle Stamps called carol singers. Its one i've had  for a while and loved using last christmas. I used pro markers to colour up. The embossed tree is from my cuttlebug stencil. I have glittered a few bits, but can not be seen very well in the photo. I matt it up using shimmery white card. I put a ribbon and two snowflake buttons on from my big stash of goodies to finish it off.
I hope you like. Michelle xx
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
MAWTT - Cute as a button
Squiggles - White space
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
SSDS - Use your stash

4 comments:

  1. Hello. How beautiful. Love the embossed tree and the little buttons. The images show up perfectly against the white background.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the embossing & the image is so sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at MAWTT, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for joining us at squiggles, I love the way you have the carol singers standing around the christmas tree, absolutely perfect! hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card - love the embossed tree and super sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along with us again at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.