18 May 2023

Vehicles

 Yep, 2nd posting in one day, but when I’ve got the time, I have to cram it in.

Over at Country View Challenge for May the theme is ‘Vehicles’ http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/05/may-2023-vehicles.html

I for one do not make enough men cards so this was a good chance to get one completed. I stamped the image onto thick card stock and coloured it with Promarkers. Added a suitable sentiment and added a flag embellishment.




Not sure, but I could be back for another posting……who knows.

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Fab card ! Thanks for your contribution to our May 'Vehicles' Challenge over at Country VIew Challenges! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool card! Thanks for joining our May "vehicles" challenge over at Country View Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.