5 May 2023

Christmas Sleigh

 It’s great to be back blogging. I especially like the Christmas challenges. Having an extra early start on Christmas cards is a great advantage and being given a theme keeps me focused.

For my card I used an old wooden stamp from Whipper Snapper called Santa, Horse and Pup. I coloured the image with Brusho’s.

I’d like to enter this card into the following challenge:

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/148-include-sleigh.html



Bye for now.

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love that chucky sleigh - such a great image! Your coloring is perfect, too - so playful! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy card, lots of fun. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.