18 May 2023

May The Force Be With You

 I’m a massive Star Wars fan, right from the very beginning and my daughter was born on May the 4th (many moons ago). Little did I know then it would become ‘a thing’, that special day Star Wars day and of course my daughters birthday.

Over at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge the theme is May The Force Be With You

Not one to miss the opportunity, I got out my digital images to create a card. I used ink pads and sponges to create a moon scape and the Death Star was painted with water colours. The images were printed on thick card stock, coloured, fussy cut and applied to the card.



Bye for now.

Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute and perfect for our theme this month. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.