18 May 2023

"HERE COMES SUMMER"

 Over at the House-Mouse & Friends challenge the theme is Here Comes Summer. Finally in the UK we have had some sunshine although the wind has a slight chill to it still. 

My image is from Summer Drinks JSHM013. I’ve smooshed some ink for the sky and sand but then used pencils to colour the image. I’ve added the sentiment from the same set and turned it into a sunshine. I’ve also added a few matching pearls, a little starfish and Stickles Star Dust glitter for some drink bubbles.



That’s it for now.

Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love how he is cooling off with the ice cube! Super coloring and card design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card. I haven't seen this image in a while. You've encouraged me to break mine out. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jeanette the image is so sweet and perfect for the summer theme! this is me in July ;-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanette, this is one of my favorite images. That is my ideal summer day! Awesome card! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image and your pretty coloring! That little starfish is perfect! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.