12 February 2020

Pretty In Pink

I found a huge box of stamped and digi images which I was clearly intending to colour.......eventually.

This cute digi image was on the top and for the life of me I cannot think who this image belongs too but got a feeling it was Saturated Canary or something like that but anyway isn’t she so cute.

I have kept the colour palette pink and I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Promarker Challenge - Photo Inspiration 
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes C#125
Creations in Pink - Anything Goes - Mainly Pink


Bye for now.

Jeanette

7 comments:

  1. Cute and adorable. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored. I'd love to know what stamp this is as I'm intrested in buying it myself! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Jeanette! Love all the pretty pink colour tones and sparkle, and that Saturated Canary image is so sweet!
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the image and your shades of pink! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty, I love this image! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.