1 February 2020

P P P Penguin Challenge Alert!

Yep, another Christmas card. I’m loving all these challenges that are helping me to get my Christmas cards completed so early. It’s also helping me with airing my old stamps that have been stacked away for some years. How refreshing on a lovely sunny February day, good bye to the January blues.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges

Scribbles Design Challenge - Penguin.

http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/01/tuesday-throwdown-449-newtons-nook.html


The stamp I’ve used is from Whipper Snapper and called Penguin & Igloo.

Bye for now

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your card and this little penguin is so cute! I love the colour splashes behind him too.
    Thank you so much for playing along with as at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.