11 February 2020

Can’t wait for Spring

I don’t know what the weather is like in your part of the world, but here in Dorset England we have  very blustery, rainy and sometimes sunny weather BUT it is cold and I cant wait for Spring time.

Here is a card which reminds me very much of Spring. The image is from Penny Black called Bee Costume and has been colour with Promarkers. I’ve added a little glitter to the wings and headband. The backing paper is from 🤷‍♀️, again I’m not sure, and the flower is from stash.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge - #298

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

Polka doodles Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 Hope the weather is kind to you wherever you are.

Jeanette

1 comment:

Thank you for popping by.