17 February 2020

Anything Goes.

So I’m staying on target on building my stock of Christmas cards. I usually leave it to the last minute.....but not this year!

To make this card I have used a House Mouse stamp which is called Mice Snowball. It’s another cute image from those critters. I’ve used Promarkers to colour, sentiment stamps are from Crafters Companion, I’ve used corner dies from Memory Box called Snowflake Corner. Used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen to age it slightly.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge #494 Christmas
Alphabet Challenge - Challenge W - Anything You Wish
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes #385
Scribbles Designs - Challenge 86 Snow


Bye for now.
Jeanette

6 comments:

  1. A lovely, cute card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute is your card and adorable image love the layout too

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great project! Thanks for joining us
    at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week!
    kReN on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I just LOVE House Mouse images! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I hope you can keep up with your Christmas cards. I'm always at the last minute. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, real snow fun! I love the cute house mouse image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.