29 January 2020

Two Postings in One Day!

Well this is unheard of........another posting in the same day. I know it might be a bit much, but I thought strike while the iron is hot, or rather carry on crafting whilst I have all my inks, stamps and glitter everywhere. It means I only have to clear up once and who knows what tomorrow brings. It’s how we roll here!

I’m already thinking about making lots of Christmas cards this year and here is the first.
















I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Fab ‘n’ Funky - Christmas
House Mouse - Anything Goes extra add a tag.

Bye for now

Jeanette

6 comments:

  1. I love this stamp, going nowhere fast! So cute, and love how you colored it up. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the frame of snowflakes around the image and tag! I am like you, I try to make my Christmas cards ahead of time too. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jeanette :-) this is one of my all time fave mousie images, they just capture the magic of Christmas don't you think!! :-) I love the colours and the delicate red snowflake border,,, beautifully done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making Christmas cards all year. This is a great image. The card is cute and I love their mode of transportation. A rocking wooden reindeer. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love House Mouse Stamps! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.

    Rache DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.