29 January 2020

Passion for Promarkers Challenge

I was amazed when I got out my Promarkers, which I haven’t used in an age, how good they still worked. I’ve had them for years.

Since I discovered Lavinia stamps and the Gel Plate, it’s inspired me to take up card making again. I’ve revisited all my old stamps, some have been shoved in old carrier bags, but I’ve lovingly pulled them back out and wondered how I could have done such a thing. They all have a new lease of life now.

This was and still is one of my favourite stamps. It’s from Stamps Happen and is called Falling Softly. I’ve used Promarkers to colour the image and Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad  faded Jeans to shade the edges and just a touch of Sunshine from an old Whispers ink pad, which must be 15years old.

I’m entering this card into the Passion for Promarkers challenge child/children image.

Bye for now.

Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining Passion fo Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this - such a great image! Thanks for playing along with my Children challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jeanette. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous background too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this stamp adorable card and thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely looking card with lovely image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP. We now have a new fun challenge up for you all.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.