30 January 2020

Another Christmas Card!

I’m here again, however I’m not doing too well with the gel plate at the moment but I’m not going to give up. I need more ink pads and less interruptions from people calling out my name every ten minutes as it ruins the creative flow! Oh to be on my own just for a couple of hours.

I’ve created the following card using the gel plate to create the back ground and I’ve not used the traditional colours for Christmas (due to waiting for some new ink pads). The tree and deer stamp came free from a magazine (a long time ago) and the foliage is from Lavinia.

How pleased was I when the following challenge popped up on my blog. I was a DT many moons ago, so I’m delighted to enter this card into C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Christmas.


Bye for now.

Jeanette


2 comments:

  1. I love your non-traditional colors, regardless of the reason and such a fun scene. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your non traditional colours! This card has a lovely background. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.