28 January 2020

My First Challenge

This year I’ve decided to enter some challenges like I did some years ago. I’ve missed doing this and to be honest forgotten how to do it but here it goes.

I’m entering the following card into the Penny Black challenge ‘Make it Feminine’. I forgotten how to use the links but I’ll give it a try.

This stamp I’ve had for quite a few years and it’s called ‘Burst of Stars’. The background I’ve stamped it onto was created by myself with Brusho’s, and new discovery to me and love to play with.

Bye for now

Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. A pretty colour palette for your lovely card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Penny Black and More January challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked fine! Lovely and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.