5 January 2013

Still On A Christmas Theme

No much on TV tonight so here I am in my craft room.
I'm still making the odd Christmas card in the determination to have plenty in hand ready for my Christmas crafts fairs later this year....taking about thinking ahead!!
Here is my card:
This image is from Robyn Fetish called Carl The Snowman which I coloured with Promarkers and have added a little snowflake in his hand.
I'm enterin this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Clean and Simple
Bey for now
Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snowman and fabulous card have you thought about entering it into Sparkles Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our clean and simple challenge at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card Jeanette.

    Thanks so much to joining our CAS theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful and I love the colors you chose for the hat and scarf. thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.