17 January 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 190 - Christmas In January

Well we have a great challenge this week for those of you who are planning this next Christmas already!! I'm certainly still on the Christmas card theme as I do not want to get caught short like I have done over the last two years.
We have some fab prizes for you and here are our sponsors:


Sponsor 1: Bugaboo Stamps

The prize for winner 1 is 7 digis of choice

 


Sponsor 2: Gingerloft

The prize for winner 2 is 3 images of choice from her shop.





The prize for winner 1 is 5 digital stamps of choice from their shop.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More

Sponsor 4: Sweet n Sassy

The prize for winner 4 is 3 digital stamps from their shop of choice.

 

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a small, family-owned, Christian company offering exclusive images and designs in both clear and digital stamps. We also carry a small number of exclusive die designs, some of which coordinate with our stamps.


Here is my card:


I've used an image from Bugaboo call Snow Friends Window which I have coloured with Promarkers. Added snowflake border die from Memory Box, gold star, circle sentiment and a yellow star embellishment.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Layer It Up
Bearly Mine Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Dies & Punches
Don't forget to join in HERE
Happy crafting
Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the design. Thank you for joining us again at Allsorts this week for my Dies & Punches challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely is this and the image is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card I LOVE that Memory box frosty Border die, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining our Anything goes Challenge at Bearly Mine this time.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.