31 January 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 192 - Make a Mask/Use a Mask

Hello All

It's another week and another challenge an it's so hard to believe it's already February tomorrow. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I'm convinced as you get older time goes quicker and when you are young time goes too slow! I think you know what I mean.
So onto our challenge which is 'make a mask/use a mask'
Here is my card:


Our sponsors this week are:


Sponsor 1: Stamp Fairy

Prize for winner 1 is a $10 gift certificate for their shop.



Sponsor 2: Crimson Cloud

The prize for winner 2 is 3 diecut packs of choice from their shop.



Crimson Cloud


















The prize for winner 3 is 3 digistamps or 2 easel card sheets or 1 paperpack of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.


















The prize for winner 4 is 3 digistamps or 2 easel card sheets or 1 paperpack of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.

















Our Top3 is very lucky this week as well and will win a prize as well. Wow, 2 weeks in a row! Our sponsor for the Top3 this week is


1st CD
2nd Pack of Crafty Bob Paper
3rd Bone Folder



























So don't forget to join in HERE, we'd love to see your work.
Jeranette

1 comment:

Thank you for popping by.