17 April 2020

Let the Weekend Begin.

I’m just reminding myself that the weekend is here, as the days are all rolling into one. It was a rainy day today so a good opportunity to get some crafting done without feeling that I should be in the garden.

I spent most of the day making the families Christmas cards. I’m pretty please with the results. I also manage to make a birthday card. This is a real old stamp and one I’ve never used. It’s from Penny Black and called Good Friends. It’s so cute. I’ve coloured the image with Promarker pens, and made the daisies and forget-get-me-nots from punches.


12 comments:

  1. i can see the screen of your card but when I am here on the blog, i can't see it. But it looks like the mouse card with beautiful board. Thank you for playing along at MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet Birthday card, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and adorable card, Jeanette! Thank you for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya thank you for joining us at I šŸ’• pro Markers your beautiful make made me smile huge hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image, love the die cut frame.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet little image. The flowers are just the perfect embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing at I love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.