21 April 2020

And Relax

This cheeky little fella is doing the right thing. Relaxing and letting the world go by. Sadly reality isn’t like that right now, but crafting helps us to chillax.

My image is from House Mouse and today for a change I used my Brusho’s to colour the image. Was a little challenging but I thing I’ve reached the best I can do, I’ll just have to keep on practising. I’ve added some hand punched flowers adding pearl centres, a dragonfly embellishment, some twine and the papers and card from stash.

I’d like to enter my card into the following challenges:
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/hmfmc-314-anything-goes-flowers-mid-way.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/week-568-flowers-andor-showers.html

https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-is-for-anything-goes.html

http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-53-furry-friends.html

http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-69-furry-friends.html

Now to go and plant some more seeds in the veggie patch.

Jeanette


12 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge with this fabulous House Mouse card the red pops against the kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sweet image and a great background, super colouring and design. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers or Showers' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring is amazing, I never tried coloring with Brushos thanks for the inspiration going to try it.
    Beautiful card, and the colors are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice relaxing image, and I like how you used the flowers to bring out all the colours in the background. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Jeanette :-) I love this little mouse napping in the poppy, absolutely gorgeous, and your coloring is fabulous! I love how you colored the background too, it really maked the image pop! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Stay Home and Stay Safe xx
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such fun. I think I could take a leaf out of that little mouse's book. He looks so relaxed. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great place to nap. Lovely coloring and a cute card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute image and beautifully coloured love the Dragonfly.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Furry Friends" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.