23 December 2011

Monochromatic and Sparkle


My lovely partner Terry retired from work today after working for over thirty years for a local authority, of which ten years has been working away from home and travelling thousands of miles on motorways, he can finally put his feet up...(cough cough) not so likely!!!! In the New Year he'll have plenty of jobs to do. I've yet to give him my list but finally we can have a 'normal' live together. Anyway over at Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge they have a Monochromatic and Sparkle theme and here's my card. Paper from stash, TH swirls in glitter card. The image is from Rubber Stampede called Santa Collage inked with TH Distress inks Tea Dye. Cya later. Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. wonderful vintage look. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Terry has a great retirement. I don't envy him all of the jobs you have lined up for him!! It has got to be better than all of that travelling though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oh this is beautiful and l love the vintage look its stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I love the vintage, elegant look of this card. Good luck at Fussy and Fancy, and a merry christmas to you, from Lisbeth K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.