2 November 2020

Just One Little Kiss

 It’s been sometime since I posted on my blog. I’ve been busy learning new skills during lockdown. I’ve learnt how to knit in the round and brushing up on my quilling skills. I have made lots of cards during this time and of course lots of those are Christmas themed.


I’ve been using a lot of my House Mouse Christmas stamps that I’ve collected over the years, some of them are quite old, this one I love. It’s so cute. I found a mistletoe Xcut die which suited perfectly. My favourite colour is blue for as long as I can remember, but that’s probably because somebody said it suited me and I’ve stuck with it ever since lol.

I’d like to enter this card into the following challenge:

http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/hmfmc-327-your-favorite-color.html

Have a good evening.

Jeanette

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the layout and the added mistletoe die. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well welcome back! Love your cute little mistletoe creation! Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Great design!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jeanette :-) the image is just so adorable and I love the mistletoe die cut! perfect! Blues and teals are my fave colors too :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card. I love the addition of the mistletoe with it. The background is lovely. It looks like you knitted the paper. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back blogging and with such a sweet card too! This is a darling scene and timeless. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful holiday card, so cute too. Thank goodness for hobbies and crafts since this virus has stuck around for so long!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.