10 June 2020

Boys Will Be Boys

I found this little stamp tuck away in a drawer. It’s from Lili of the Valley, Boy on Bike. I hear my grandsons have been out on their ‘allowed’ exercise on their bikes, getting road worthy whilst the roads have been a little quieter. Makes me feel nervous thinking of them on the road.

With this image I used Promarkers to colour, added a little kite, and some star embellishments.

I’d like to enter this card into the following challenge:
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-412.html

Bye for now.

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. What a fab fine just love this card must be a reminder of your grandchildren using their bikes hopefully it’s a little less busy on the roads as you say with this cov19 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable thank you for joining us at I 🥰 pro markers big hugs from Sharon Noble ( The Noble Crafter on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.