19 December 2013

Christmas hot chocolate


This evening I've been frantically finishing off gifts for the boys friends at school. They asked to hand out gifts to some of their friends and mummy couldn't resist a challenge, gifts on a shoe string budget. I decided to make ingredients for a nice warm cup of hot chocolate. Great for a Christmas Eve treat before bed. I used disposable icing bags. Each bag has a cup measure of hot chocolate granules, with some chocolate chips and marshmallows. I made a tag using my nestabilities. I tied the tag and a candy cane to finish them off. Just hope the boys are pleased with them now. 
I hope you like Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. such a cute idea, chelle! hope youre all sorted now. we just finished school at 3:30 today and i have sooooo much to do, still! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.