1 August 2013

Folded Book Art

Hi All

Me again. I wanted to show you a few more completed projects that I not yet posted where you can take a book and fold to create words, letters or numbers. and here they are:

The book is Pride and Prejudice

Harry Potter Book
Now I must say these books were found in a junk shop, unloved and unwanted and I like to think that I may have saved them from a big bonfire somewhere. This form of art is very addictive, you have been warned!
I'm entering these books into the following challenge:
Fussy and Fancy Friday - More Than One Fold
Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, with just the right words too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Happy Crafting!



    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so neat!

    www.craftyonacollegebudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.