11 July 2013

C.R.A.F.T. 215 - Christmas in July

Can you believe we are thinking of Christmas already in this heatwave. To be honest I started my Christmas projects last month. So we have some great sponsors again this week and here they are:
Sponsor 1: Rick St Dennis MFA
The prize for winner 1 is 2-3 images from his shop.















Sponsor 2: Pattie's Creations
The prize for winner 2 is 3 of their images of choice.












The prize for winner 3 is digis of choice from her site.












The prize for winner 4 is their choice of either
  • 3 digistamps OR 
  • 2 easel card sheets/card kits OR
  • 1 paperpack OR
  • 2 3D decoupage sheets OR
  • 1 box card kit of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.










Sponsor for Top3: Karen's Doodles

The prizes are as follows:
  • 1st 3 digis of choice
  • 2nd 2 digis of choice
  • 3rd 1 digi of choice.

Here is my card:


I've used Holiday Reindeer' by Pattie's Creations Digital Images
I've colored the image with Promarkers, added a flake, some gems, red ribbon and given him a glossy nose.
I'm entering tis card into the following challenge
Songbird Challenge - Ribbon
Love To Create - Ribbon & Bling
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July
Don't forget to join in HERE
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.