25 April 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 204 - Queen for a Day/Fantasy/Bling it Up/Land of Make Believe

Another day and another challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week and I love the image I chose, simply because I'm a BIG Star Wars fan.
So first here are our sponsors:

Sponsor 1:  QKR Stampede
The Prize for Winner 1 would be 5 Digital Images of choice.
The prize for winner 2 is 4 images of choice from their shop.
Sassy Studio Designs

Sponsor 3: Gingerloft
The prize for winner 3 is 3 images of choice from her shop.



The prize for winner 4 is their choice of either
  • 3 digistamps OR 
  • 2 easel card sheets/card kits OR
  • 1 paperpack OR
  • 2 3D decoupage sheets OR
  • 1 box card kit of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.

Here is my card:

I've used Leia' by Sassy Studio Designs and used Promarkers to colour the image. Star background paper from stash and added several stars.
I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
Songbird Challenge - Stars
Don't forget to join in here

Jeanette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.