30 November 2012

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 183 Inspiration Picture

OMG where has the week gone and where is my Thursday posting....derrr not sure what's gone wrong but it hasn't posted so sorry all but here it is!
Our inspiration picture is:
and our sponsor this week are:



The prize for winner 1 is 3 digis of choice from their site.


The Stamping Boutique



Sponsor 2:  Scrapper's Delights

The prize for winner 2 is  6 free Digi Stamps of their choice


Sponsor 3: Rick St Dennis MFA

The prize for winner 3 is 3 digistamps of choice from his shop.



Sponsor 4: Flonz 

Flonz make and sell rubber and clear stamps at their online store, ebay and etsy.

Prize for winner 4:  voucher for $20 in their store for the winner of challenges. 








Sponsor for Top3:  Trimgym's Digistamps and Images

The prize for no 1 is 1 paperpack of choice from my digistamp blog.

The prize for no 2 is 1 easel card sheets of choice from my digistamp blog.

The prize for no 3 is 1 digistamp of choice from my digistamp blog.

Here is my card:
The image is from Rick St Dennis and is called Mrs. Santa which I have used Promarkers to colour. I've added red ribbon, sqaure gems and card and paper from stash.
Now don't forget to join in HERE
Jeanette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.