28 September 2012

You Can't Catch Me.......

............I'm the Gingerbread Man!
I found this image on my pc but unfortunately I can't give any credit as I'm not sure where is came from.

Promarkers to colour
Glossy accents on cheeks and nose
Liquid Applique on hat, jacket, buttons and leds
Paper and card from stash
Red shiny Candi Dots and Gingerbread man embellishments.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - Gingerbread
MAWTT (2nd entry) - Seeing Red
Bye for now
Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Dein Lebkuchenmann fühlt sich aber richtig wohl auf deiner Weihnachtskarte...sieht richtig klasse aus!
    Vielen Dank für´s Mitmachen bei CUYL!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and yummy!
    Thanks for playing along in our RED challenge this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fab! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.