31 May 2012

C.R.A.F.T.Challenge 157 - Background Text

This week at C.R.A.F.T. challenge our theme this week is 'Background Text'
Our sponsors are:
Sponsor 1: My Heart Pieces
The prize for winner 1 is 3 images from her blog of choice.
Sponsor 2:  eyeCandie Creations
The prize for winner 2 is a choice of four digital stamps from their store.
The prize for sponsor 3 is digis of choice from her site.

Here is my DT card:

I've used a Saturated Canary image called Ellie's Birthday. Isn't she cute. I used just pink and red colours which works quite well together. I've used Promarkers to colour the image. Die cut a felt flower, TH swirl, buttons, candi dots, red glitter card and 'happy birthday' text background paper.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Use a Digi
 Hope you can come and join in this week.
Jeanette

6 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card, the red is so lush and I love the digi, she's so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us again on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is so beautiful, the image is coloured to perfection and l just love your background text another stunning creation :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant just love this image and perfect with all the celebrations at the moment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card and fabulous colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous...i love that image - and you are superb with those promarkers now!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS card well done I love this and the colour is super Jeanette!!
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.