3 June 2010

Another First - Sketch Saturday Week 105

So here is another first. Mandy was right, this is addictive. This is the first time I've entered Sketch Saturday Challenge. Okay I may not be the greatest card maker or photographer for that matter, but I do like to have a bash and always loving a challenge. So what can I tell you about this card. Well I'm sure the very experienced card maker's will know who this image belongs to because I'm afraid I don't. This image was part of some candy that I won. Got a feeling it maybe WOJ perhaps some one can tell me. I can't even tell you about the papers either as they are in by bits 'n' bobs box. The only thing I can really tell you as that I bought the pearls in Sweden. Not very good am I. Never mind - I hope you like it anyway. Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and so delicate. you could enter it into this weeks Pear Tree Designs challenge too, we have the theme floral delights. ClareX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by....love your papercrafts... My Mom's name is Jeannette, haven't met too many others..or was it Michelle who stopped by??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.