14 December 2009

Christmas Cards







I have been busy beavering away making Christmas cards for the family and some friends last week. Alot I've had to post. Still got loads more to make and running out of time rapidly. The images are from several digital sets I brought earlier this year. And have loved making cards with these this year. Some of the papers are left over from last year and alot I've used from a garage sale. I'm addicted to using ribbon at the moment. They been making a lovely finishing touch to the cards I've made.


These cards I made for Blue's nan's. I used my nestabilities for these. The stickers are actually from an old craft magazine from last year. Found them whilst having a sort out. The papers and ribbon are from Janette's garage sale. I love these papers and I'm very pleased with how they turned out.


This card was for Blue's parents. I love these images that I brought ealier this year. I've used papers I got from a friend's garage sale (Janette). Hope you like. Michelle. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.