19 October 2009

Baby Book - Boy











Tried the 'baby' template book again. I've figured that I can get the whole book out of two pieces of A4 card. Glue was an issue with the first book as I like using double sided tape which is not a good idea with this book, and hey presto found that the craft mount adhesive spray is the best option and so much quicker, although it is better to spray outside as it is very fumy. I've used my Zutter binding tool this time and I think I prefer it. Hope you like it. Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls, just found your blog from DoCrafts. This baby book is gorgeous, love the little embellies and pretty papers
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with mandy - they are both gorgeous, these baby books!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.