3 June 2009

Thank You

Its been such a long time since I've posted on here. I've been busy with the kids and trying to get my kitchen done. Very slowly getting there now. I've got a few thank you's to say to people. First up is for mum, Thanks for putting my cards on here for me (they look good) and putting up with me coming over and taking over your kitchen.
Second is to Vicky, Thanks for my belated birthday card. It was a lovely surprise. (check out Vicky's blog it can be seen on there)
Third and last one is to Jo at Wimborne Market. Thank you for my watercolouring pen. I've been busy last few nights painting up some images.
I hope to get some cards made soon and will put some photo's on for you all to see.
Chelle

1 comment:

  1. aww...hun... you're welcome ... glad you like the card. keep your chin up hunny, you and your mum are doing fab with this blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.