2 June 2011

Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog Hop




Now I'm entering this very late but didn't want to miss it so here is my card which the theme this week over at Winter Wonderland Challenge is Blue & White. The image I have used is a stamp that I've been after for a long time and found it in a sale and grabbed it quickly - this is the first time I've used it. It's by Rubber Stampede and called Santa Collage. I've added blue Stickles onto the snow flake and also around the card, the paper and the image. Added some blue gems. Also there is also a Blog Hop were letters have to be collected and turned into a Christmas Carol but hurry there isn't much time left. I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes

My Partner in Crafting Time - Uncoloured Image

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation and love the blue and white interpretation, thank you for joining us for our celebrations at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple lay out of this card. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs this week, good luck, Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, one of my favourite images for a Christmas card. Love it. Thank you for joining in the celebrations this week over at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card love the image it's always nice to see Santa, thanks for sharing at MPCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really fabulous image!! Thanks so much for playing in our uncoloured image challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.