13 January 2011

January Cards

Welll I say it every year, I'll make all my cards for family and friends so they are done, but never do leaving it to the last minute. So far this year I'm kind of on track. I managed to finish all of Januarys a couple of nights ago. I am hoping to have all cards finished by end of month so I can concentrate on my forth coming wedding in May. Above I have a card I've made for my mums partner. This is a pink petticoat image. I've glamour dusted the sheep and coloured the sheeps bow tie and legs with promarkers along with the text. The card below is also for the same person. My boys always call him Grandad Terry at home and he does like a sit down with a cup of tea and the paper. So thought this jolly nation decoupage was ideal for him.



This card is for my dad. Its a very simple card. I have chosen jolly nations again as this was ideal for my dad as he is off on a holiday of a life time later on in the year. Lucky for some. Not sure where I gotthe papers from. The text for the cards I've done myself on computer. Hope you like. Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Chelle, i love these cards you have made... you are so organised:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.