12 August 2010

One Card 2 Challenges & Some Great News

Well the great new is that I won the Paper Take Weekly Challenge whoop whoo!! Can't wait to receive my prize and have a play and a big thank you to all.
So onto my next card:

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards for Men - Off on an Adventure

Pear Tree Challenge - Male Theme

The image looks like it's from Peddlers Pack Stampworks ( I think that's what it says) and is called Fishermans sampler (I can read that okay). Got sort in the feel of vintage a bit after completing an earlier card this week. I've tried to make it look like a sign post. The fish is glazed. Image coloured by Whisper pens and a water brush. Hope you like it. Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Great male card Jeanette, congrats on you win hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on your win! great male themed card. good luck and thanks for joining us at PTD. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.