24 June 2010

PBSC WEEK 106

This weeks challenge is Travel/Holidays over at PBSC and here is my entry. This was my first BP stamp that I bought and still it is one of my favorites.

The chickens remind me of my two chickens that I once had, Salt & Pepper. 'Pepper' was rescued from an apparently 'organic' farm, but her conditions were very poor. She was so friendly and tame. 'Salt' however was an American Leghorn and was scatty as hell, but a really good layer. We don't have them anymore but we are planning to get a couple more next year.

So here is the card:

I used Promakers to colour the image which was stamped on a circle cut from my nesties and the scallop frame is cut from my new 'creatables' which only arrived today in post and was dying to have a go at. I've cut two in different colours and layered them. Hope you like it. Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card..love the image and your new dies are gorgeous must look out for them...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a very cute stamp and i like the frame too, very pretty. ClareX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.